- Entrepreneurship, Small & Medium Enterprises and Fourth Industrial Revolution in the 'Next Normal’
- Marketing Practices, Quality Service Delivery and Sustainable Development in the 'New Normal’
- Post COVID-19 Regional Integration and Sustainable Development.
- Post COVID-19 Gender Equality, Innovation and Sustainable Development.
- Post COVID-19 Africa's Industrial Sector and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Internet of Things and Environmental Stability in the 'Next Normal’
- Democratic Governance and Sustainable Development in the 'Next Normal'.
- Communication and Agenda Setting in the Post COVID-19 Era.
- Post COVID-19 Policy and Regulations Implementation in the Macro-economic Environment.
- Post COVID-I9 Technological Trends in Economics, Business, Entrepreneurship, Accounting and Finance
- Security Management, Peace, Conflict Resolution and Integration of Internally Displaced Persons in the “New Normal”
- Scientific Innovation and Sustainable Development in the Post COVID-19 Era.
The conference is aimed at addressing essential issues in Fourth Industrial Revolution in the context of post COVID-19 era from the prisms of business and social sciences as well as allied disciplines with a view to providing actionable suggestions for sustainable development. It also brings about the convergence of Scholars and researchers from Social Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Business to rub minds in order to foster solutions on issues relating to regional integration, security management, peace and conflict resolution, poverty reduction, scientific resolution and human capital development among others.
All authors of accepted full papers will be invited to give oral presentation.
There is opportunity for virtual presentation
NB: Presentation of paper is a pre-condition for publication.
All authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to give oral presentation only. The abstracts will appear in the book of abstract that will be compiled in USB drive.
Participants will be expected to submit abstract(s) of not more than 300 words file and full-length paper(s) to (firstname.lastname@example.org).Each abstract must indicate theme to which the paper is relevant as listed under Aim & Scope. It should be original and contain the following: Purpose of study, problem addressed, procedure/methodology, product/Expected findings/results, recommendation/policy implications and conclusion. Abstract should consist of the following:
- Title of the paper
- Theme (as listed under Aim & Scope)
- Name and affiliation of author(s)
- Full address, email, phone and fax of author
- Plenary and concurrent sessions
- Poster sessions
Papers submitted to the conference must meet internationally-accepted standards for research practice and reporting, including data management; figure preparation, reproducibility and reporting guidelines.
All papers submitted to the conference are expected to be less than 15% similarity check. All decisions shall be based on the outcome of the peer-review process. Before submission, it is expected that authors obtain necessary permission for any part of their works.
The conference publication committee reserves the right to withdraw any paper that does not meet with international standards. Issues discovered after publication will be addressed which may lead to a correction, retraction, or expression of concern. Editorial committee also reserves the right to contact authors' institutions as appropriate.
For a paper to be published, one of the authors must register for the conference. Accepted papers shall be published in Scopus Indexed Journals.
There will be publication charge for all accepted papers.