CALL FOR PAPER
All authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to give oral presentation only. The abstracts
will appear in the Book of Abstracts that will be compiled.
Participants will be expected to submit abstract(s) of not more than 300 word file and full length paper(s) to email@example.com
Each abstract must indicate the Sub-theme to which the paper is relevant. Paper submitted should be original and contain the following: purpose of study, procedure/methodology, product/expected findings/results, recommendation/policy implications and conclusion.
Abstract should consist of the following:
- Title of the paper
- Theme (as listed under Aim & Scope)
- Name and affiliation of author(s)
- Full address, email, phone and fax of author
The Conference proceedings will have ISBN number and published in Scopus/ISI Indexed outlets after rigorous double-blind peer review process.
The working language is UK English
Full Paper for Presentation and Publication
All authors of accepted full papers will be invited to give oral presentation, which can be either
physical or virtual.
- All papers submitted to the conference are expected to be less than 15% similarity check. All decisions shall be based on the outcome of the peer review process. Before submission, it is expected that authors obtain necessary permission for any part of their works.
- The conference publication committee reserves the right to withdraw any paper that does
not meet with international standards. Editorial committee also reserves the right to
contact authors’ institutions as appropriate.
- For a paper to be published, one of the authors must register for the conference. Accepted papers shall be published in Scopus Indexed Journals subject to terms and conditions of the publisher.
- There will be publication charge for all accepted papers.